September 13, 2006

Calculations (Version Three)

Fucking deal with it she'd say
The world is too fucking real
Sex is fucking vulgar and
She likes it that way
She keeps score

But, can I have you tangentially?
Angle and curve plus plus negative

One minus two and
You owe me one but
She is empty - your body,
your hands are nothing to her -
Four minus four

Subtracting you from the equation
Odd without even a hope to get even
Lying on her vows to absolute zero
Where she waits, waiflike and multiplies
Her times anything is her(self)

I'll free you from formulas
I'll tear you axis from axis
Pole from fucking pole
I'll show you nothingness
Space is emptiness and
It is everything
I beat my <3 against

Fold your is into my pillow
that imobious cloud I sleep with

I'll fuck you xxy style,
not quiet a real man
like the second beat
truncated in an iam

I want to xx the square root of -1
can you handle that shit, can you take it
can I put it in all the way times ∞
then split it by two and halve some shit

The world is too real. Prove it.
Bend over and divide yourself.

No comments: