August 21, 2006

notmyspace

This is from a group of 14 friends I stumbled across by clicking on the "cool new people" pictures. I would normally say enjoy, but it doesn't seem fitting. Also, I have been very true to the spelling actually used on these pages.


About Clyde "I am just a cowboy."



About me:
Hey, my names Clyde, and im 22. my hobbies include trucks, driving, horse riding, hats, and chicks. I moved here recently after my online friend of two years, Ambrose told me of some cheap apartments. I was originally from arkansas where I lived with my mom and 4 siblings. I didnt like them anyway. so now Im starting over in california with new friends. im not a big fan of black people. go back to africa.

Who I'd like to meet:
Garth Brooks

comment from ambrose to clyde:
Hahah Clyde! I'm at your house right now and you're watching some faggot ass tv show in the other room. That was hella funny today when you threw your milkshake at that nigger!

comment from lucille to clyde:
you're just as rude as Ambrose is. You guys are such perverts and bigits!


About Ambrose "I hate fags"


About me:
Hey. My name is Ambrose Jolt and I hate fags!! Yeah!! Jolt Family!!!! REPRESENT BITCH!

Who I'd like to meet:
you. except if you're a fag.

comment from Lucille to Ambrose
ambrose ill fucking hit u with a shovel, fuck off!

comment from Clyde to Ambrose
ya partner! niggers + milkshakes = fune

comment from Tucker (RIP Corey "Purple" Mason) to Ambrose
fags r gay!

comment from Peter aka Jolt to Ambrose
You are the biggest closet case I know. What business do you have asking Lucy how many times we've had sex? We're not even dating anymore douche bag! I can't tell you how many nights I've listened to you wake up, go into the bathroom, pull down your pants and prod at your shriveled package with the butt-end of the Pert Plus bottle.


About Lucille "With death cums darkness with darkness cums chaos"


About me:
(some skull graphics) I am a unique sorceress of UC Davis college. There is no one more unique than I am. I am highly involved in drama, theater, and I play the tuba. My hobbies are tarot cards, palm reading, video games, and celtic mysticism. This profile was edited with Thomas' myspace editor™ V2.5

Who I'd like to meet:
Shagrath, Geldar, Bob the Builder!!!!11 lol

comment from Ambrose to Lucille
how many times have you fucked my brother?

comment from Tucker to Lucille
lol ive been hella horny, u?

comment from Clyde to Lucille
I'm not a biscuit, whore. I heard whut u did with Peter and ur just a lil kinkyslut.

comment from Ambrose to Lucille
haha lucy u fag



Whew. So this makes me think that it would be interesting to get together with some friends and create fake personas for ourselves and then invent myspace pages and put on a little friendship drama for others to read, sort of like an online griffin and sabine. Anyone game?

No comments: