January 20, 2007

The Luckiest Fag on the Face of the Earth

I rented the Electric Edwardians from Liberty Hall last night. It is fabulous. The DVD is a series of moving images recorded by Sagar Mitchell and James Kenyon of normal folks in Edwardian England going about their Edwardian lives.

I was so excited that I sent a message off to The Activist (my girlfriend).

Me: You have got to see this movie.
Her: Sounds cool.
Me: Edwardians are amazing.
Her: Yes, they have amazing corsetry.
Me: I can imagine based on the petticoats.
Her: Yeah, I have been thinking of getting back into corsetry. Just need to find the time.

It was then that I realized that I might possibly be the luckiest fag on the face of the earth. I mean, really, who is into Edwardian Corsetry? It is so great it makes my toes tingle. I love her.

No comments: